welcome /!!2@

Welcome to w4rh4wk.net, if your new, or just have something to say make sure you post it here. Come in and say hello!
/!!2@

Re: welcome /!!2@

Post by /!!2@ » Fri May 13, 2022 12:22 am

w4rh4wk wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:51 am
damn straight son!!!!
Attachments
war-chicken.jpg
war-chicken.jpg (58.53 KiB) Viewed 7736 times

Emily

Post by Emily » Fri May 13, 2022 6:50 pm

where did you get a picture of hawkie?

w4rh4wk
Site Admin

Post by w4rh4wk » Sat May 14, 2022 11:08 am

/!!2@ wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:22 am
w4rh4wk wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:51 am
damn straight son!!!!
hahahahah LOVE IT!!! ... warchicken... built like a tank!!!

/!!2@

Post by /!!2@ » Wed May 18, 2022 11:36 pm

What in the world have you been up to all these years?

I do miss beating you mercilessly in video games :D

Stownr reached out to me recently, have not talked to him in years either. Good to see some of the old crew still around
I emailed Scotto too, but haven't heard back.

/!!2@

Post by /!!2@ » Wed May 18, 2022 11:38 pm

Emily wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:50 pm where did you get a picture of hawkie?
I have my ways, war chickens are easy to capture

caaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwcaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

w4rh4wk
Site Admin

Post by w4rh4wk » Thu May 19, 2022 8:40 am

/!!2@ wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:36 pm What in the world have you been up to all these years?

I do miss beating you mercilessly in video games :D

Stownr reached out to me recently, have not talked to him in years either. Good to see some of the old crew still around
I emailed Scotto too, but haven't heard back.
oh man... well like everyone the past 3 years... what a night mare... work was INSANE... i was the busiest i've ever been in my entire professional career . Never caught covid (knocks on wood), divorce.... bought an electric car last year... and that's about it 🤣. scotto, he's on facebook and instram ... oh oops you dont use those :o :D . yeah man, just trucking along 8-) oh and playing ALOT of world of warcraft classic. what's new with you?

/!!2@

Post by /!!2@ » Sun May 22, 2022 11:59 pm

lol yes, work has been insane, that is for sure. I am still busier than I have ever been, it keeps getting more and more crazy

When I played Quake years ago I lived in Virginia, just outside of DC about 20 miles. I made a career move in 2017 (still in IT) to allow me to work from home 100% (way before covid) so that I could move. I could not stand living where I was living, too crowed, too many nutjobs. That part of VA is really an extension of DC

I spent about 5 years living in Alabama. My wife is from there and so we moved about a 1 hour drive from where her family was (we had a Birmingham address, but were really on the southern edge of the outer limits of Birmingham). I had fun being a redneck. Graduated one kid out of the University of Alabama, but then my younger one wanted to move back to Virginia to go to school (long story she has health issues and can't really live at college) I am now living near the University of VA in Charlottesville (Stownr said he is in Williamsburg now, we are really close) but I am not in the city, living about 15 miles outside where there are not a ton of people, but I have gig internet ;)

I still do not do facecrap or instaturd or twatter any of those social media platforms that want to sell me and my info as a product in exchange for their 'free' service.

and i don't game anymore because the 3d graphics make me dizzy (Why I stopped playing years ago) so I got more into shooting in real life. I have always owned guns and shot, but am taking it to a new level now. I just did an out to 1100 yard shoot today, was 20 targets between 100 and 1100 yards, I only missed one completely. Was a beautiful day here even with the heat. I am planning to go do a 1 mile (1760 yard) shoot next month. Also going to kick up my pistol shooting a notch and go do a few competitions. I did a bowling pin shoot about 3 weeks ago that was serious fun.

I never caught covid either, but my wife had it back in Feb this year, she had omicron and it was nothing. I know tons of people that had it (like my wife's entire family) but no one that died from it. Her 74 and 75 year old aunt and uncle were hospitalized over it, but recovered and were not in the hospital for long (they had the original flavor of covid)

Electric car? guessing NOT a Tesla? and divorced? oh boy, I guess you had too much together time during covid?

We were in Alabama during the worst of covid lockdowns and Alabama didn't care too much, so we were really going and doing things. AL has lots of outdoor activities year round, I think that kept our sanity (we are outdoor people, hiking biking etc etc) we lived closed to a lake and hung out there, swam, etc

Covid restrictions can lick my ball sack, I think we are going to see lots of 'shocking' information come out about covid in the next couple years, some is already coming out in the court ordered released Pfizer docs, but not many in the media are covering any of it (all bad stuff coming out)

w4rh4wk
Site Admin

Post by w4rh4wk » Tue May 24, 2022 3:05 pm

whoa what a reply!!! :lol:

Well it's good to hear that no one was taken out by stupid covid. Yeah i'm kind of surprised im still playing games at all.... i think it saved my sanity during lock down, suck that you cant play games anymore :( ... hahahah naw i been divorced for at least 6 years now ... it was her craziness that caused the divorce .... but i love my FREEDOM now!!! :mrgreen: yeah man i can afford a tesla... even used!!! i got a used Chevy Bolt (not volt) before the car market went all crazy! ... freaking love it... and now that gas prices went all nuts... im saving even MORE $$$$$$$

/!!2@

Post by /!!2@ » Tue May 24, 2022 8:28 pm

:D

yeah lots of people sort of lost it being locked down. I can always find something to do, I am easily entertained

The worst part of covid to me was my wife getting laid off, but then federal unemployment money sort of fixed that. We did ok on that front. I never skipped a beat being work from home IT guy. I did a lot to help the other 30k employees become work from home (I am an Identity Access Manager now, so all the little tokens that provide MFA to the company are my ball of wax)

Then my shooting ranges in AL closed for like 6 months! ARRRGGHHHH I had to go shoot at the random state/county ranges that were "closed" but no one cared if you used them anyway (they were just closed cause no one was there watching over things anymore, no gates or fences to worry about). Then I met a guy that owned a couple 1000 acre farm that invited me to his farm to shoot with his group, that was fun, good 'salt of the earth' people.

Gas prices can lick my ball sack too, and so can the entire B admin. Gas and Diesel prices are going to screw you even if you have an electric car, prices of everything going up.

and Tesla is overrated, good you didn't buy one. I am driving my 17 year old camry around, love it, never going to sell it, run it until it explodes.

/!!2@

Post by /!!2@ » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:35 pm

lol I lost the link to your website, I know you were thinking oh good he's gone
no more aggressive posts